Register now to get rid of these ads!

Leaf spring recommendation??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hunter73, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Monday I called Posies Rods and Customs and placed an order for their 3" lowering rear superslide leaf springs for my '56 Ford Customline. I was told I should have them by this Friday. Today I got a call and they said its going to be 6 weeks before they ship my order. They don't have my springs in stock. So, is there another company/brand you would recommend that is equal to Posies springs? Thanks!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

There's Eaton, but I wouldn't call it 'equal'...3 different phone 'techs' had 3 different answers.
    Maybe they've changed.

3. Thanks for the reply. I will check them out. I read good reviews (overall) about Posies, and wasn't sure about any other brands. I'm wanting my car to ride as good as possible for being lowered. If I have to wait for Posies I will, it just won't leave me much time before the Lone Star Round Up. I really don't want to be rushed.

4. Any other recommendations?

5. I checked out Eaton. Quite a bit more money for their springs. I called Posies again today (been 16 days since I placed the order)....told me the springs are still one month out before they're in stock.

Took FOREVER but I finally received my springs from Posies and I love the ride quality.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014