Register now to get rid of these ads!

Latest pictures of my dodge

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HarborKustomSpeedShop, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Well here are the latest pictures and probably the last of it in this shape. Im going to build a new frame from front to back and but a new radiator in it as well as a bigger gas tank under the bed. Also hope to chop it, do metal/bodywork, paint and a full interior if money and time allows.

So here are the pictures, I'll make a new post when i start the re-build.

Enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Justin

2. rocknrollratfink

rocknrollratfink
    from LA

I kinda dig it like it is.. But cant wait to see how it looks!

3. zephyrV12

zephyrV12
    BANNED
    from pomona ca

that truck is sick ,nice i really like it

4. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Love that truck. Not sure how many pictures I've downloaded of it, but I've got more than a few from some of the shows its been to. :cool:

Some will tell you its sacrilege to chop the old Pilothouse's, but I personally think they look awesome with a good chop. But I'm biased.

This is my '53, with an as of yet incomplete 4" chop. 4" in the back anyway, a bit more in the front to keep things level. Nevermind all the pine needles, it had to be outside for a bit and those things pile up like crazy in the fall. Anyway, I decided I didn't want to lay the pillars back so I split the roof, I think its a little under 3" that needs to be filled. I decided to take mine through the windows, I've also seen folks go under the window in the back to keep it more functional.

[​IMG]

5. big bad john

big bad john

Nice truck...............Let the additude adjustment bumper.......Big Bad John:D

6. Squablow

Squablow

What are the rear fenders from? They don't look stock. Would look nice to cut the wheel openings out of another set of front fenders and weld them onto the rear fenders, so they match. Truck sits nice, looks good so far.

7. ThirdGen

ThirdGen
    from Wales, ME

I'm digging the look of the truck as it is! It's got some nice style to it. But I can't wait to see when your done with it, I too think a chop would look good.
    -Josh

8. Skankin' Rat Fink

Skankin' Rat Fink
    from NYC

Personally I'd change the fronts to match the rears. :D

Cool truck. Just out of curiosity--- if the truck already sits so nice & low, what do you need a new frame for?

9. burl

burl
    from Minnesota

Like the look of the truck but those spikey things sticking out of the front bumper looks like a law suit waiting to happen.

10. Paul B

Paul B

Just a chop looks good as it is

11. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Rear fenders are stock for a '53 (and up) Dodge truck. His front grille panel is for a '48 to '50 Dodge truck though.

12. Big Dad

Big Dad

13. Thanks everybody!

keeps people from getting to close...lol

It something ive wanted to do for a while, so i decide to just do it. Its going to be a little lower thou:D

yep there stock 53' and up.

14. 4406

from Oklahoma

Bad Ass nice truck

15. What did you do to get it to sit as low as it is now? It's gotta be bagged, right?

Is it sitting on the stock frame now?

16. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

I like it, if it were me and it still has its original matching green and rusty patina under that primer on the bed, I would take some 180 and wet sand that old primer back off down to the green so it would match the frontend until I got ready to paint........just my .02

17. HOTRODKID91

HOTRODKID91

good lookin dodge mann!!

18. gumbyss

gumbyss
    from stl mo

That thing is killer nice to see something different

19. Ya its bagged, and yes its on a modified stock frame. I've got a fatman front end and its 3 linked with notches in the rear. Ive got some pictures I can add later, if needed.

20. lawman

lawman

Nice start. Keep posting.Tom ( Tired Old Man)