Register now to get rid of these ads!

Latest pic from sunny California

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by purple, Dec 29, 2003.

1. purple

purple

<font color="purple"> I caught a cold on saturday, but still worked on sunday. While at work, 4pm, it started. This is from this morning. </font>

Attached Files:

2. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

you finished the front suspension on the datsun? how's it working out?

3. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Great, that means we got more comming after the additional 5 to 8 inches predected for tonight. The Chevelle already looks like a big white lump. I'm online because I'm stalling on digging it out again. Still wouldn't trade it for a front wheel drive Honda tho. They plowed some of the streets yesterday leaving a big ridge down the middle to be picked up later. Great fun when you have to turn left. YEEE-HAWWW!

4. dondanno

dondanno

Looks like you got hit with the same thing we got. They say new years eve maybe the same thing....Danny

5. purple

purple

<font color="purple"> Yeah, system came down from the north. We got over a foot.But now it's warm enough that it's raining right now.

Yorgi, no, the front end we haven't gotten around to yet. He is modifying what he did to have longer shocks. We have it set up for short springs so the shocks would have been short. We haven't had the time to put the tranny in yet either. </font>

6. 55olds88

55olds88

Hell and we were moaning cause it rained yesterday [​IMG] still I guess it is summer here......

7. fastcat

fastcat

Heres a pic of my current project at 4:30 PM today covered in over a foot of fresh snow and it's still coming down. Shawn

Attached Files:

8. Holy shit Eric! thats crazy! but its kinda cool though..

9. Donzie

Donzie

Hmm, yeah, that's too bad. Can you hear the sincerity in my voice? Didn't think so. [​IMG]
    Really though, that's pretty freaky for CA.

10. It's beautiful here in Nebraska. I took this photo in front of the house this morning. Mrs Rocky was just getting in her car to go to work...............

Attached Files: