Register now to get rid of these ads!

Late with an introduction - FNG from Portland OR

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by fordman1, Dec 18, 2011.

1. fordman1

fordman1

I have been lurking forever and have been a part of the site for a long time as well. I currently have a 1925 Model T sitting on A rails with a 1952 flathead that my grandpa built out of parts from his junk pile while I was in high school. I drove it from ND to OR in 2009. I am currently working on a 1950 Ford that will get air ride and custom tricks in time, but for now I want to get it up and running to deal with Oregon weather when I don't want to take the roadster out. I have a few more cars in ND that I hope to bring out when I buy a house with a big enough garage.

I find it a little daunting to post my projects just because the builds on here are at such an amazing level so awesome. But glad to be a part of the community!

Attached Files:

2. fireman 55

fireman 55

Welcome from Philomath OR. Post away man everyone has to start somewere. If i could figure out how to do it i would post some.

3. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome Aboard ... Luv the home builds ... nothing wrong with what you have!

4. Ed Wrath

Ed Wrath

Welcome from the UK!