Register now to get rid of these ads!

late intro; from southern orygun, corn boy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by GARY?, Nov 22, 2005.

1. GARY?

GARY?

sorry to all for not doing this sooner. kind of new to the whole inter'thing. i'll make sure to read the rules next time first. haven't seen much reason to be involved in any web forums'till now. this HAMB thing seems like a great resourse for tech & other cool? info.
    most of my metal fab time has been spent doing bicycle frames and parts, etc. old and new. now i teach frame building tig and brazing.
    moving out west and seeing so many old killer cars and trucks just cruising was pretty inspiring. was a hard one to pull off out east. them folks is serious out there. i have a lot of respect for them. finding good metal can be a real challenge.
    first thing i needed was a hauler so i picked up a '51 i.h. pick up kinda ugly kinda cool. latest ride to be is a '30-1 Model A frame and tin. picked up at the albany, or. swap this last weekend.
    give me crap when needed, hopefully won't be nessesary too often though.
    any so. orygunners out there?
    thanks to everybody i've been in touch with so far, corn boy

2. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the HAMB. Now get to work on that A and post some pics.

Doc.

3. sewman

sewman
    from Toledo,Oh

Welcome to the best board on the net.

Bob

4. There's a few of us riught down the highway from you, on the Coast, right on the CA/OR border

www.northernknights.us