This is my late '20's Sprint Car project. Basics; "T" engine - RAJO head - "C" crank - T trans Essex frame rails, Hartford shocks, "Green Eng" steering (a period piece) 20" Buffaloe Wheels Frame & Body lay out based on original Miller blue prints. I've been working on this project off & on for years. Seems like it gets interrupted by other projects. I've posted pictures of it on other related threads, but I figured I'd give it it's own thread. I've given myself a goal, to have it finished by summer 2015, so this will be a slow progress deal. I spent some time reworking the tail buck, today and took these pictures. At some point I'll be removing things, & I'll take some detail shots along the way. here ya go . . .