Register now to get rid of these ads!

Last chance for on the spot info or pics from Kruse auction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ironhunter, Sep 14, 2007.

1. ironhunter

ironhunter

I know some here are being dicks about this subject, most likely jealous that some of us are willing to get off our duffs and grab the gold ring, but there are a lot of fellas interested in putting aside their pride and robbing the restorers of some of their tin.

I'm leaving for the auction and will be taking calls and sending pictures for a few HAMBers of cars and parts, and I will be happy to do the same for anyone else seriously interested in anything there. Give me a call at 270-293-3674 and tell me the lot # and either your HAMB handle, email address, or other means of contacting you. I'll be there from 9AM until approximately 3PM Central time.

I don't want anything from you, just want to help some fellow traditional rodders get what they want.
    thanks
    Ray

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Nothing wrong with grabbing the gold ring. Most here would rather mine the gold, forge it, shape it and polish it to its brilliance. :)
    NIce gester... I sometimes wish I could afford a finshed beautiful hot rod without the pain.

3. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

4. If you are going there to "buy only" and screw someone out of a ride that they have been stupid enough to put up as a NO RESERVE sale......that is certianly the place to do it. Lot's of rides selling there in the past for a fraction of their value. Lots of unrestored original "drivers" or former museum pieces.
    I can tell you from my run-ins with Dean Kruse and his band of pirates it's definetly not the place to sell a ride.

5. farmboat

farmboat
    from Lucas, KY

I think he's talking about the Kruse auction in Murray Ky. this weekend