Register now to get rid of these ads!

Las Vegas Rock-A-Round... who's going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gracie, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Gracie

Gracie

Who all is gonna be there? Anyone bringing their cars? Los Straightjackets is worth driving to see for sure! We love Eddie Angel... he produced and played on my big big hit "Hot Rod Grace" ... remember? hahahahaha I don't think he will be playing it this weekend though.... [​IMG]

2. Germ

Germ

if BILLY CHILDISH was still going to be there we would be going..
    other then that,,
    the negroe
    is the one worth seeing,,

ANDRE WILLIAMS,,
    if you havent seen him,, you really should,,,

GET READY TO DANCE...

3. Mojo

Mojo

I'd love to go just to see Andre... i'd friggin WALK to vegas to see him with the Blue Explosion behind him... the few songs they did together are some of my all time favorites. I'd love to see Deadbolt too... just ain't got the money or time...

4. BLEH

BLEH

I'm in...but you know that [​IMG]

5. Gracie

Gracie

Okay Bleh, if we are gonna be the only ones there, can I borrow one of your cars to drive so that we can have a 2 person car get-together/show? Do any of your Lincs run? Maybe if I can buy that corvair truck before Saturday that would be good... I'll have bugs in my teeth tho'... I gotta ask Rick's dad about a windshield for that truck... [​IMG]

6. BLEH

BLEH

Just need a set of tires for the 64...Vince will drive the 49 club coupe. Grab that rampside! Windshield, title, a little carb work and you can haul swap stuff all day!

7. there are quite a few legends that are gonna be there like the untamed youth- worth seeing if you never have.
    williams
    rudy ray moore- he was pretty funny when i went to the LV grind a few years back.
    and Ron Silva plays drums for the satrun V
    when he gets drunk- bug him about how great the song "trains" was from the Nashville Ramblers- he sang the song and it's perhaps the best power pop song recorded after 1980.........or ever.
    is there a car show?

8. Gracie

Gracie

Isn't anyone else going?

9. Gracie, tell Tad the bassist in the Neanderthals, That Nate from the Hexbreakers says HI.

10. Germ

Germ

"IV'E GOT MY HEAD COAT ON"