Register now to get rid of these ads!

Larry Fulton

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick O, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Nick O

Nick O
    from Ohio

I read here several days back about a person that had a somewhat difficult experience with Larry Fulton. I just wanted to note that every coin has two sides. I had a very good experience buying from Hotrodcarbs.com . I called Larry the first time about a year ago with a couple of technical questions and he was extremely cordial and helpful. I explained to Larry that I had not purchased anything from him and that he had every right to not help. It was at that time,and still is today, a pleasure to speak with someone that knows their products as well as Larry. In the past year I have called Larry on several occasions and he has always taken time out of his day to accommodate me by answering all questions. I recently ordered some parts from Larry and they were exactly what I expected to get, excellent quality.

Dick

2. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

Nick O, I don't know of the event that you are referring to but I also have had a very positive experience dealing with Mr Fulton. He not only answered all of my questions that I asked him but made sure I knew about other things that I would need to be aware of. All of his parts supplied to me work flawlessly and my 3 deuce set up works more like fuel injection as far smooth and responsive. If/when I am again in need of the type parts that Larry builds you can bet that is where I will be going.