Register now to get rid of these ads!

langley goodtimes cruise

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by poncho, Aug 15, 2003.

1. poncho

poncho

langley goodtimes cruise will be held on september 5th-7th.in down town langley b.c. rated as one of the top 10 show and shines in north america.on the 5th is a private screening of DIRTY MARRY CRAZY LARRY at the hillcrest drive-in.and the show is on the 6th,and a chilli cook off is on the 7th.its close to the peace arch border crossing/truck crossing.the show itself is killer and takes most of the day to see it all.
    www.langleycruise-in.com
    [​IMG]poncho

2. poncho,were comin over for the whole weekend.maybe we'll see more of you this time!Dolly booked off the weekend so her,Blaze and I are headin over in the roadster.Should be fun.........Shiny

3. I've never actually been to the langley cruise in but have heard alot about it.I'd like to go this year.Is it hard to get parking? how much does it cost? what are all you langley guys doin that weekend?It'd be cool to see you all again! [​IMG]

4. poncho

poncho

hey sean i live 2 blocks away [walking distance]from the show,my door is open for ya!!! [​IMG]

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. poncho,you coming to the unfinished nats with everyone?I just left a message at Dopeys to see if he coming.
    Thanx for the open door policy.I think Drew might be havin a bbq that weekend for everyone.........Shiny

6. poncho

poncho

this is an older post so i just wanted to remind anyone who maybe interested in this GREAT show here in langley b.c its this weekend and worth the trip!!!!!.....thanks, craig [​IMG]

7. Were loadin up the roadster and headin over.They should give me frequent floater points and let me sail free once in a while eh........Shiny

8. Ginger1959

Ginger1959

Woo hoo, can't wait for friday night. Lots of crazy cars cruisin everywhere. Patrick, there's blocks and blocks of streets that are closed for the show (pretty much all downtown) so park on the outskirts if you're not showin your car. If you do show it.....good luck trying to get out, it's insane!!! Can't remember how much it is. Hope to see some hambers there.

9. i'll be there ,maybe cruise langley on friday night,can't wait to see all you langonians again!cool! [​IMG]

10. badpat

badpat

there be a barbeque at mine fri afternoon, bring yer own shit and please don't steal shit from the bathroom cupboards