Register now to get rid of these ads!

Landon's Stovebolt.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by magsnubby, May 26, 2009.

1. magsnubby

magsnubby
    from Fresno,Ca

I don't post on here much, i really prefer to kind of just lurk in the background but i just wanted to give kudos to Landon's Stovebolt.

I ordered a set of Fenton headers for my '56 from him a couple weeks ago. Tom Landon was really helpful, explaining how i might have to do a little "fitting" on the header and how important it was to run a heat source to the stock intake manifold. He even took the time to make some other recommendations on building my 235. We even discussed gear ratios, a 5 speed conversion and what type and size pipes and mufflers to run.

But i was really surprised, when a few days later i received a hand written bill from him. I've bought a ton of different parts for my '56, but i've never received a hand written bill of sale before. I just thought it was a really great touch and great customer service. If you're looking for stovebolt parts i highly recommend Landon's.

2. Thats nice but its Tom Langdon. Yes Tom is a great guy and will help any one !

3. Westside Lefty

Westside Lefty
    from Venice

A+ on Tom. One of the great people in the industry. I've bought a whole lot of stuff from Stovebolt. He will definitely "discuss" at great lengths. Have your phone charged.LOL

4. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

Amen , every thing i have ever ask or ordered from Tom was a good deal. Very knowlegable ex GM six guy.........:D

5. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

I agree Tom is very good at educating the customer. I just bought a manifold heat plate from him and I was impressed at his knowledge....Paul

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

His equipment will be on the 292 that I am putting in the 48.

7. Big Tony

Big Tony

Tom is old school all the way....he will NOT bullshit you and will take the time to explain things to you if you will listen. Definately a good man to have in your roledex.

8. hkestes

hkestes

Ditto on Tom and his willingness to offer advice. Purchased many of the parts for my Mopar 218 flathead from him. He was very helpful and gave me advice on the selection of carbs that saved me some cash.

9. anayaltr1

anayaltr1
    from berwyn

I just ordered a carb kit from him this past weekend. He's a cool old gentleman. Very helpful gave great insight. I'm definately doing buisness with him again.

10. filthy frank

filthy frank

i bought a reman carb from clasic ind,and it was junk.i took it back, and got refunded. i then called up tom, got the carb,but i had to make my own linkage,( no prob), now my nova goes when i hit the gas. frank.

11. He helped me a lot when I had questions about speed parts for my Dodge flat 6 engines. 'Bought a bunch of stuff from him and have been more than satisfied. He's a straight ahead, no non-sense guy with a ton of experience.