Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Ladys in the Garage........Lets see them !!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ol Deuce, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

Engine Eddy! She really wants her Roadster done !!!!
    IMG_3245.JPG

2. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1470096148.436668.jpg

9 year old, very comfortable behind the mask.

3. My 5 year old helping daddy 20160604_133412.jpg

4. My wife and her Studebaker project. 2006_0618.JPG 2006_0621(008).JPG 2006_0621.JPG 2006_0720(004).JPG

5. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

This is way cool to see other Ladys in the shop!!!! My wife is good and the hotrods have always talked to her !!! Good or bad LoL.................Ol Deuce

6. Toby Schelin

Toby Schelin
    from Montana

My granddaughter helping me push a Mopar into the paint booth, she loves to help.
    My Wife, helping me lay out stripes on a Nova. This is an awesome thread!!!!!
    mopar35.JPG nova47.JPG nova50.JPG

7. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

Olde cars are not built by one gender so everyone helps if the project is to get done.... 40 coupe 004.jpg

8. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Can't say too much about in the garage other than helping with parachute packing on my LSR roadster but at the dirt track my wife of 50 years is as good as it gets on our sons car after track packing and heat races @ Perris Speedway

Attached Files:

9. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

My wife (removing) two repaints, and the factory paint job on our 66 Suburbans roof in the early 90's. Using aircraft stripper to start, then painstakingly sanding the rest, including the factory primer (the hardest part). What a trooper, she really earned that expensive dinner out we had when that job was done.
    20160802_110121.jpg
    20160802_110641.jpg

10. Thanks...... Mine too now

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Gary Reynolds likes this.
  11. OK, guess I'll check this thread out (still sulking over HAMB killing the "Just Some Chicks Hanging Out" thread)..

Nice ladies/girls/cars.

Me sad.:(

12. I know right!
    Not sure who messed it up for all of us.
    Hope the responsible got banned

13. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

He did.
    And also got my replacement "The Girls of Summer" closed, but I'm not too bitter.

14. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

Real Girls doing Real things in the shop Cool !!!! Keep posting them up!!! Ol Deuce

clunker likes this.
  15. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Looks like HRD has chosen to eliminate the beautiful models in the last few issues,not only on the cover but inside as well. Anyone know what brought this on? I thought the photos were always in good taste. So sad.:(

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  16. Bitter is your middle name Denny, admit it.......try to be more like me!
    I like this NOT cheesecake, REAL COOL WOMEN THREAD!

LOU WELLS, LOST ANGEL and clunker like this.
  17. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

These women are our Partners, or Family menbers! we need them in the shop so we can do our builds!
    The imput they give is priceless........ZWay Cool for sure:p........Ol Deuce

18. Binger

Binger
    from wyoming

My wife customized her dust mask while helping me sand the coupe. I am very lucky she supports our hobby. Training our girl right too.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1470201606.972762.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1470201631.893325.jpg

19. The editor of HRD explained it at the end of the last cheesecake issue. They decided that the cars were more important, and the t&a was getting in the way. Being a guy with pin up girl tattoos and a history of dating strippers, I oddly agree with them. I guess my opinions about this stuff have changed since my daughter was born. The whole body image and objectification thing is complicated and deep, not really fun topic for HAMB. What I can say is now that my kids are getting older (8&10), there's a lot of explaining to do about all those "dirty" car magazines, and "who are those naked girls all over your arms, PaPa?"

35PU, pwschuh, Gary Reynolds and 2 others like this.
  20. Mudgy

Mudgy

great thread! Good to see the partners/daughters/granddaughters having a go.... many of them bring talents to the garage us mere males wouldn't have expected. I don't have any pics, but my Mum was very involved with her '58 bug eye Sprite... and my Mrs. does what she can for me with my build.... right now it's usually helping me lift something.... but when I get to upholstery stage, I can see her input increase

Cheers, Mudgy

21. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

My youngest Daughter and her 60 Impala Coley Grin.jpg Coleys 60.jpg

22. HUSSEY

HUSSEY

My daughter is always wanting to help out. I'm looking forward to when she is older and can actually get involved...hopefully she will still be interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. dubie

dubie

My wife the Millwright welder.jpg

e1956v, BradinNC, nmpontiac and 12 others like this.
  24. What killed that one? I followed it. Didn't see where any drama could start. I was away for a few days and missed the end

Drunk Man and deadbeat like this.
  25. A moderator killed it...They never explain why...

PunkAssGearhead88 likes this.
  26. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

It was killed because there was a picture of a nude woman posted. also most of the thread had nothing to do with traditional rods and customs....we had many reports about that thread

27. Yeah. That'll do it. Glad to hear it wasn't some argument over tattoo preference.

Appreciate the answer. Guess that was a bit of a stretch as far as being on topic

deadbeat and LOU WELLS like this.
  28. Why not just delete the nude photo and send the poster a BIG WARNING??? I see women helping in the garage very Traditional" and they need a little praise

29. Toby Schelin

Toby Schelin
    from Montana

Thanks god for the love and support of our wives and our families, for putting up with our countless hours in the garage, and the countless amounts of cash that goes in to building our rods. On our 25th anniversary, my wife helped me put a motor in our 68 Firebird, true story!!! Now that right there is understanding our passion and love for what we do. Cheers to all!!! mycamaro12.jpg

30. cheap-n-dirty

cheap-n-dirty

Good thread. Here are 2 shots of my wife Ann help rubbing out the body and then grinding the rear end on the Bone ann helping a (800x600).jpg poweer coated frame 013 ann gringing (1) (800x600).jpg vllle roadster.

jp52, timmy2times, nmpontiac and 13 others like this.