Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

La Salle Trans Main Shaft Early Ford Conversion

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by hotrod_willie, Nov 17, 2020.

1. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

City: Greensboro

State: North Carolina
    Price: $375 ????
    La Salle mains shaft conversion to early Ford universal joint (closed drive). To make this happen I will need a min of 7 main shafts or customers.

The customer will provide the La Salle main shaft for the conversion. After the conversion the customer will pay $375 and then the shaft will be shipped back to the customer. Paypal can be used for payment. If the customer don't use friend and family for payment, there will be extra charge to the customer to cover Paypal fees.

The La Salle main shaft will be shortened, respline, drilled, and tapped to fit an early Ford universal joint. Please do the research on the additional work that will be required before committing to the main shaft conversion.

If you want to hotrod your jalopy and still be nostalgic this conversion for you. I have La Salle trans in my car and love it.

markjaramillo likes this.
  2. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

If there is any interested in main shaft conversion please let me know. Right now I try negotiate a lower price with the guy doing the machine work. If the price of $375 is to high for you let me know if your interested I might can do better of the price.