Register now to get rid of these ads!

LA County Fair-NHRA Museum

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 65gregg, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Flew to O.C., grab the rent car with plans to go to the NHRA museum in the AM only to discover that you have to pay for parking for the fair, buy tickets to the fair in order to get in to buy tickets to the museum. Something is wrong here, do any locals have any ideas?

2. the museum is seperate from the fair and its does not make a ton of money so paying a few dollers is good support

3. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Always paid for parking at the fair. I remember for a while there was no charge for the N.H.R.A museum during the fair and then they started to charge 1 dollar. Truth is, I seen it enough times, when I go this year, I won't bother to go in, but it's nice to check out for first timers. Also, concerts used to be free and then they started charging for premium seats now anyone who wants to see a concert has to pay, no more free concerts.
    Whether it's the Fair, the Bank, the Gas Station, etc..........etc.......hidden fees and extra admission is part of todays lifestyle. They get us up the rear and then some. And we go back for more. Go figure

4. VonKool13

VonKool13

It's always been that way when the Fair is going. When it's not Fair season I don't believe there is a parking charge, but the Museum ask for a few bucks for donation. Well worth the price of admission. Plus they change parts of it every year/months.

Register now to get rid of these ads!