Register now to get rid of these ads!

kyana swap meet here i come!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shtterbug8, Mar 8, 2013.

1. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

leaving right after i make this post. taking a 20ft enclosed trailer full floor to ceiling with everything imaginable. even a complete 1928 truck cab is tagging along with me. be up there all 3 days.

maybe i see some of yall at the meet in louisville kentucky. later
    chris

2. slobroy

slobroy

Not sure if i'll make it Louisville has been a waste of time the last few year. Saving my money for Charlotte.

3. We're pulling in the parking lot right now(papastoyss and myself)......

4. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

man i man,, just got back from the meet. everyone is trying to sell wheels and tires this year it seems. tons of model a parts all over. more than usual. very suprised. was able to pick up a model t turtle deck for $60 and a 55 chevy belair 210 steering wheel for $50. cool deals

5. Seemed to be a LOT bigger than I remember from previous years. Found a few treasures
    but what a hassle getting in the fairgrounds. Some kind of volleyball tournament had traffic backed up and parking at a premium. First year I had to park way behind the stadium. Plus paying $8 to park and $10 to get in, a 4 1/2 hr drive, and $100 in fuel means it probably won't be on the bucket list next year. Money better spent going to Charlotte, IMHO.

6. Tacson

Tacson

Dang Mike I missed you at the swap meet. I was there from 8:30 - 1. I had a good time. Bought a few small things. Should have pulled the trigger on a F100 from one of the new parts vendors. I might check them in Spring or late fall for one.

7. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

we sold probably more than any other year. very happy only bringing half a trailer back.