Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Kwikway Line Bore machine

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by CA 31 Victoria, Aug 1, 2014.

1. CA 31 Victoria

CA 31 Victoria
    from California

City: Paso Robles

State: California
    Price: 2500
    Kwikway LBM, line bore machine.
    I believe this was one of the sets KW put together for the Ford application. It has 60" rails and boring bar marked with the Ford location settings, and two pan rail clamps. I have two Ford setting jigs for the A,B,V8, and Fordson engines(pictured), these align the bar in the block using the pan rail and cap bolt holes to center the jigs. It has the bar feed with 3 speeds, a manual handle to turn the bar, and two rare bar micrometers for facing (pictured). Comes with 4 bridges and 4 bearings and the two setting springs and collars. I also have a partial set of the KW bearing cap bolts used to anchor the caps instead of using the standard Ford nuts and bolts (quicker to install).

I have made a heavy duty metal stand on wheels to hold a Model A block. It has a removable chip pan, 3/4hp gear reduction motor, new pulley and belt, with a Fwd/Rev. switch so you can cut either direction.

I have several new and used cutters for the bar and I have an NOS set of bronze half nuts for the bar feed (Extremely Rare!) I also purchased a complete manual for the machine with parts diagrams.

This machine is to bulky and heavy to ship.
    No trades.
    No extra parts.

Attached Files: