Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Kustomrama's 4th annual Customs by the Sea - Now also open for 1953 and later customs

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by SuperFleye, Jan 16, 2017.

1. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

[​IMG]

I'm excited to announce that Kustomrama's 4th annual Customs by the Sea in Wildwood, New Jersey will be held June 10-11, 2017.

What do they say? The path is made by walking! For 3 years now Kustomrama has been hosting the Customs by the Sea custom car show in Wildwood, New Jersey. We have also held a show in Pismo, California, so we’re down to 4 shows in total.

It has been an amazing, but bumpy ride. A steep learning curve. This years show has been in the works for some time now. Based on feedback and suggestions, experience and lesson learned from our first four shows we have done some adjustments to the show and concept that I will present here.

This year, the show will have 3 different classes:

Early Custom Car Class:
    As last year, we will gather 20 hand picked pre 1952 custom cars for an Early Custom Car display inside the Race of Gentlemen showground. To qualify for this gathering, your car has to be restyled in a pre 1952 style.

Historic Hot Rods and Customs:
    If you attended the first Customs by the Sea back in 2014, I’m sure you remember the circle of historic customs we had on display. Many people, including myself, has been missing this part of the show, so this year we’re bringing it back, as we now have more space to play with on the beach. Right outside the Race of Gentlemen show ground we will have an area dedicated to historic builds and special invited entries. Selected traditional hot rods and customs from all decades will be showcased in this area.

Pre 1965 Traditional Hot Rod and Customs
    As last year, the rest of the beach will be reserved for pre 1965 traditional hot rods and customs. This is a joint collaboration between the Race of Gentlemen and Customs by the Sea, and all styles and builds are welcome to attend this area.

We hope you are as excited about this years show as we are!

Remember to sign up for a spot if you want to show your car in the Early Custom Car or Historic Hot Rod and Custom Classes: www.customsbythesea.com

lockwoodkustoms likes this.