Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical kustom shopping

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Jamoke, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Jamoke

Jamoke

Looking for good websites to find a kustom can't build them from scratch any more father time is caught up with me looking to spend around 18k I know it's not a ton of cash but as you know it's only worth what someone will pay for it any ideas would help

Thanks Tommy

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

This one..... the HAMB

In the classified cars section just type in Kustom in the search section.
    I'm sure there are cars for 18K or less.....

Even if the ad is a little older - if it is not marked sold - reach out to the seller - he may still have it.

3. dan31

dan31

[TE="Jamoke, post: 13348586, member: 162078"]Looking for good websites to find a kustom can't build them from scratch any more father time is caught up with me looking to spend around 18k I know it's not a ton of cash but as you know it's only worth what someone will pay for it any ideas would help

Thanks Tommy[/QUOTE]
    Don't know if this is your cup of tea but check out this 53' Ford Mainline custom for 20k ask. It's on Craig's list in Martinsburg Md. You may like the color it is ,I picture it with a dark Rootbeer or Black cherry finish.