Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Kustom grilles

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by markmnotdead, Sep 27, 2017.

1. markmnotdead

markmnotdead

Looking for some inspiration for my '52 grille. Anyone have any kustom grille build threads? Or just pictures of bad ass grilles?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. markmnotdead

markmnotdead

3. nh-lead-man

nh-lead-man

BUICK in one of my old cars its a 52takes two grilles to make this! Baron Von Vasnic

Attached Files:

4. Karl Schofield

Karl Schofield

Charlie51 likes this.
  5. rudestude

rudestude

Well first off you used the term "Bad Ass" so you must be in your late 20's maybe very early 30's but you did spell Kustom with a K so your alright , Kool , I joke , the favorite it seems is the 54 with extra teeth but there is alot of them with nobs, handles and alot of other just don't go with forks or knives end wrenches leave that to the RR guys I posted some grill pics on another thread on here somewhere and there was one that I had not seen before it was carriage bolts on end the heads ground round ,but there are alot of classic uses of factory grills used also so good luck and come up with something "Bitchn"....far out man...and please don't Be in the "sick" generation......just saying..

Sent from my QTASUN1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

j hansen likes this.