Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Kugel pedals , Alliance vendors?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 54BOMB, Feb 10, 2010.

1. 54BOMB

54BOMB

Im looking for some 180* hanging pedals ( master cyl inside the cowl area ) , and I dont really want to go with Wilwood or Tilton, cause they dont really look "old" . The Kugel pedals look like they fit easy and look good. Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. Weasel

Weasel

K-u-g-E-l - I got mine out of an '80s Econoline van - way cheaper.

3. 54BOMB

54BOMB

Bump for the afternoon crowd.

4. Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. 54BOMB

54BOMB

I did look at ECI as well, the brake and clutch kit is a little more than the Kugel and doesnt look as easy to mount with that bar on the top, but I havent rulled them out yet.

6. kugel copied Dodge vans from the 70s, another junkyard option for you.

7. saucerhead

saucerhead

If you want it to look old,go with what was run in the period you're copying? For all self acclaimed purist on here,I sure see a lot of mixed and matched parts. I don't think Kugel made pedals that long ago.

8. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

The kugel that I used had the hydro clutch ,also nice materials used in the construction.I used the 90 deg. under dash. Easy install inside a 27 cowl.

9. missysdad1

missysdad1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I put a set of Kugel 180-degree pedals in a Jeepster a while back to keep a nice smooth firewall. They were of first-class quality and the mounting system very versatile and easy to work with. The billet pedal pads in the photo are from Kugel, but OEM rubber pedal pads can be screwed into the pedals instead for a very vintage appearance. Hope this helps. :)

[​IMG]