Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kudos Uncle Max

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hemi325, Nov 8, 2013.

1. My engine builder is a meticulous guy who has built several Arduns and scores of flatheads in his 40 years in the business. He just finished a 284 inch Ardun that's going in a 34 roadster.

I sent Max three 97s two years ago which he rebuilt. We put them on the engine which was run in on a dyno last week. The engine fired instantly, had excellent throttle response and ran perfectly start to finish. The carbs were totally leak-free and only required the slightest idle adjustment. The builder said over and over he'd never seen better 97s than those Max built and that he'd recommend him to anyone.

In this hobby, we're lucky to have craftsmen like Max who produce superb quality products. Many thanks to Uncle Max from a grateful customer.

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

yep, some people just have the magic touch - post pics of Max, carbs, engine, '33, etc

3. Randy P

Randy P
    from Austin, TX

Uncle Max does great work, he's a huge asset to this hobby!

Now let's see the video of the Ardun on the dyno!

4. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

getting eady to fire my engine with 2 97s he went through, they look super and im sure will work great as well.

5. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

I don't know anybody that is better to deal with than Uncle Max.

6. Well said!

7. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

today fired a junkyard engine, bolted on a new intake and some carbs uncle max went through...no tuning, just right outta the box!

http://youtu.be/X5eJW8BI6Zg