Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kudos to a member

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodjim, Aug 9, 2013.

1. hotrodjim

hotrodjim

I just wanted to publicly say thank you to Bob, who goes by the screen name of Teal32. I have had a real tough time finding a license plate light for my 40 Chevy that was destroyed in an accident. Bob e-mailed me and said he had one and I could have it. He wouldnt even let me pay the freight charge to send it to me. This is the quote from his e-mail

"I'm just pay1ng it forward for the help I've received here on
    the HAMB. Teal32 (Bob)"

This is what hot rodding is all about and guys like Bob are who keep this hobby alive and kicking
    THANK YOU BOB

2. metal man

metal man

Very cool. HAMBers are the best.

3. fordsum

fordsum
    from SO CA

Kindness goes a long way..... even the ones that read this will get the thought to do a good act

4. Teal32

Teal32

Jim, Thanks for the pat on the back. My head is swelling up now. lol I know that someone on the HAMB WILL read this and happen to see where someone else needs some help. They will do the same as me without thinking about it. That's the HAMB way. Now, QUIT TYPING and get back finishing that '40. Bob

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

good to see such a positive thread. seems people are so quick to pile on someone that does something wrong - perceived, or otherwise. Thanks to both of you.

6. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Bob is an example of good "CARMA" . Nice to see these days.