Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Knoxville, Tennessee Nats South

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Mar 11, 2019.

1. If they were smart. They would visit schools ahead of the shows in the cities they are held.
    Do a mini show for students
    hand our student discounted tickets for the upcoming show

2. ........Man, what an excellent idea, Anthony. I'm not holding my breath 'til they do it though.

3. Yep
    The circus and fair would do stuff like this years ago
    I think they should just charge 50 to visit the show. Makes more sense (sarcasm)

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    HOTRODPRIMER and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. Brand Apart

Brand Apart
    from Roswell GA

It was $19 just like their website said. I've never been to an NSRA event before ( biggest shows I've been to are hot rod reunion, turkey run and Chyslers at Carslile) yes I hear it used to be better and all that but I had a great time. huge amount of cars not that many late model despite the constant complaining about it. I was shocked that the Chevys may have outnumbered the Fords. I think every 39 Chevy on the planet was there. Seriously there must have been at least 75 of them. I never realized what a great looking car they where till today. I might start a thread of some pics but just got home and have some family commitments first.

chryslerfan55 and jim snow like this.