Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Know anything about this pickup?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Barbarian, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Barbarian

Barbarian
    from New Jersey

Anyone have any details on this pickup? What year is it? I always struggle with 32-34. Looks like the bed may be shortened stock version? I like the side bead and overall height, looks like it may work well on a slightly channeled model a pickup?

Attached Files:

2. Its a 32 firewall.. Cant see the back of the truck to tell Xactly what year the cab is.

Bed does look correct for the years and defiantly bobbed, Front panel of the bed would also tell if it a 32 also.

3. Bed is a 32, they are shorter than a 33/34 between the back of the cab to the rear axle area. The cab is probably 32 as well as it has a 32 firewall and a I don't see the edges of the extra band on the back of the cab that is 34 only. The suicide doors are well done, looks like it came from the factory that way.

4. Ratspit

Ratspit

1932 Pickup on a Squeak Bell chassis.

loudbang likes this.

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's one nice little bobber truck at any rate. I've wanted to build something similar for years.
    It's something you can take the cab off a big truck like a 1-1/2 ton and maybe the grill shell and stick them on a custom frame and have a hot rod truck.