Register now to get rid of these ads!

KNew Knuckle Dragger

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 6sic6, Mar 8, 2005.

1. 6sic6

6sic6
    from Spfld, MO

I've been lurking for a while now. I'll probably ask a few stupid questions... so, just tell me how stupid the question is and help a youngin out. :D
    I've been into classic cars since birth. I couldn't count the amount of carshows I've been to with my dad... nor could I count the amount of cars he had while I was growing up.
    Our latest project that I had the most involvement in was our 1953 Chevy business coupe. It was bought with the intention of keeping it to pass down from son to son... hoping it was never taken away from the family so it has a lot of value to us. I've always been more drawn to the bare bones hotrods and never the flashy trailer queens. Sometimes it's hard to keep my dad on that track but, he's comin around. :D
    He also has a 1956 Chevrolet stepside pickup that's a work in progress. Hopefully I'll have some progress shots of it soon.
    I just recently purchased my first hotrod restoration project. It's terrible timing... I've got a baby on the way and never should have spent the money on it but, I've always loved the shoebox fords and they're never in my price range, well this one was so, it's now in my garage. :) Someone's already swapped the flathead out for a 1980 ford 302 w/C4 tranny. Wish I had a flattie but, intend to drive the hell outta the car so the 302's fine. This will be my first project on my own without my dad directly over my shoulder. He'll definitely be helping out a ton but, I want to do as much on my own as possible. So, prepare for some stupid questions. lol :D
    Anyway, here I am. Hopefully I can contribute to the site in some way. :cool:
    Oh, and some pix are in my signature, you can click em.

2. howdy, and welcome to the HAMB! nice rides dude!

3. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

is there a Qiuckie Mart in your town?

Welcome

4. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

Welcome from the 505! Springfield...i love the Simpson's

5. 6sic6

6sic6
    from Spfld, MO

:D Nope. lol. But, there are quite a few Homer Simpson types with trailer queens. lol :rolleyes:

6. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Disco Stew wears metalflake on his clothes.

WELCOME

7. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcomb to the hamb.