Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kmember in the hospital

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29EHV8, Mar 10, 2013.

1. CGkidd

CGkidd

Spoke with Keith last night. Leg is hurting but otherwise OK. He is pretty much confined to the chair no weight allowed on the leg for awhile. And nothing has turned up on the driver of the other vehicle.

2. Best wishes for his patience. The most difficult part of my injuries has been letting them heal like I've been told to. It's tough to stay off your feet for long.

3. 33 5 window coupe

33 5 window coupe

good luck and quick return to the steel horse

4. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You guys that have met Keith know he can't sit still for very long, he's always gotta be doing something creative or exciting. As CGkid said, he is pretty much on Chair hold-down duty for a while to come.. He seems in high(ish) spirits though. I suspect it won't be long before we see him back on here.

I'm kicking some ideas back and forth with some guys in our little club for a fund raiser for him, but I suspect he won't be that into the idea. He's not the type to ask for a lot of help, but I say tough shit. :)

5. gwarren007

gwarren007

Take him a laptop, so he can cruise the forum. He will thank you for giving him something to do than just sleep :)

6. CGkidd

CGkidd

Hey Jkustom Count me in.