Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage kkoa salina hamb meet and greet? with pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fastcar1953, Jul 21, 2019.

1. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Ok good will see you guys in Salina, sounds like fun

loudbang likes this.
  2. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

See everyone on Saturday at 1:30.

loudbang likes this.
  3. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Its late and I'm stupid .... I saw the cool wheelcover pic you posted and thought you were asking about IT. I can see the actual cover is probably '56 Olds, the large version of the bullet for the center ... and I've been googling stuff for the last 1/2 hour trying to place what those "blades" are from. There is a guy that has a set at our August swap meet all the time. I always ask, and apparently always forget. You'll have to fill me in this weekend. I DIG YOUR wheel cover! I originally was thinking Mopar/Imperial, but now am thinking AMC.
    DSCN2308.JPG

Anyway, now I realize you were asking about the wheel covers on my car, They are '54 Imperial, with a small center bullet and some homemade adhesive vinyl and red paint stripe. Looking forward to visiting about all things wheel cover, and kool and kustom this weekend.

OG lil E, loudbang and stanlow69 like this.
  4. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The striping was a purrfect idea for the Imperial covers. Really makes them pop, going to have to borrow that idea.

My foundation is a 54 Olds with ‘64 Buick Electra blades. To hold it all together I used ‘57 Lincoln centers and a large bullet. Not finished with it. Going to add some Kandy gold and ??? I’m having fun getting it together.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

5. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Awesome, Mick. That is creative kustomizing at its best. I love the cut out center of the Lincoln Premiere. What else are you going to do with a curb-rashed and trashed cap? Wall-hangers gotta go somewhere when you run out of wall, right?

6. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Where is everyone for the meet and greet?

loudbang likes this.
  7. sunbeam

sunbeam

Was at the tennis courts from 1:00 to 2:00 with a yellow HAMB T shirt on finaly gave up. Maybe see you at the drags.

loudbang likes this.
  8. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

We got there about 1:30 walked all around the tennis courts sat down for awhile gave up about 2:00 and went back to the car

loudbang likes this.
  9. das858

das858

Sunbeam , it was good to talk to you by my blue Dodge wagon and my friends black falcon wagon . Oldsman , saw your convertable at the show , very nice !

loudbang and OLDSMAN like this.
  10. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

I was 2 minutes late, but found G V Gordon , lo-buk , drdave, straykatkustoms, and Stanlow69 on the west side of the tennis courts, just south of the painted pool. Sorry to miss others. Would have liked to visit with fastcar1953.

straykatkustoms and loudbang like this.
  11. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

54delray saw the car talked to your wife. looked for everyone just didnt know where to look. saw butch m at the drags. he was busy so didnt talk to him. hope to see him at the hamb drags. next year i will wear a sign around my neck lol.

Attached Files:

MO_JUNK, loudbang and 54delray like this.
  12. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

more pics

Attached Files:

MO_JUNK, loudbang and 54delray like this.
  13. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

met some old friends and made some new friends. was a great time.

54delray likes this.
  14. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Sorry we missed everyone. We went back to our car around 2:00 at that time there wasn’t any one there

loudbang and 54delray like this.
  15. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

I did meet a couple of HAMB’ers there and visited for a bit