Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Kingpins Season Opener '09 pictures. *Dial-up Beware*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigPoppaPump, May 22, 2009.

1. havent checked in a in a bit, but wanted to give some pictures from my show this past weekend. I have to say that it was a huge success. At first I was not sure about the weather, but AccuWeather said that the Rain was supposed to stop before noon. It ended up stopping by 10:15! Stayed nice all day after that. Ended up getting so many cars that I had to start blocking people in. Lots of quality cars & more importantly good friends. What makes these shows such a hit is that everyone knows each other, or at least, knows somebody else there. Again, like always, I am very grateful of EVERYONE who showed up & helped make it a great success. Without all you guys, it would just be 3 cars & one guy. We had members from many clubs including (Obviously) The Kingpins & First Impressions, Road Rebels, Road Devils, Rod Barons, La Familia, Lost Soulz, Eternal Rollerz, Twizted Stylz, (Z's make everything cooler apparemtly) The Lowrider Formerly Known As Semper Fi, Team Crompton, & lots of Solo cruisers. I hope everyone who showed up had a great time. I know I did & as always, was glad to see everyone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SHRUM

SHRUM

Does Loving Wagon's make me OLD? I used to not like them, nice pics thanks.

3. Naw, I think being old makes you old. hahaha Thanks man

4. Philbilly

Philbilly

So thats what Cadillacs attract. I definitly need one now.

[​IMG]

5. I would have gone if I'd known.