Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Kingpins CC Season Closer Oct 16th. *NEW LOCATION*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigPoppaPump, Sep 2, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

With the new venue, we will now be featuring LIVE music!!! Band lineup will be posted soon. If you have a band & would like to have FREE Band Practice at a pretty kickass car show, contact us! Also we will be having vendors & other entertainment. Contact us on here or call the number on the flyer.

Due to limited space this show, I will have to make this event for pre74 vehicles. All years traditional Lowriders are welcome. You know who you are... If you want to come but have a car that does not fit within these areas, contact me (Rich Borrelli) via Email or phone. Of course, all spectators are welcome & it is still & will always be FREE admission for all cars & people.

Also for this show, we are going to open it up to some Vendors. If you need any info on vending, contact me (Rich) at (978) 852-1264 or Email at [email protected]
    ** Free to all Pre-74 Kustoms, Hot Rods, Lowriders, Trucks, Bikes, Classics & Specatators. No judging or BS Trophies, just a day of cars, trucks, bikes & fun. Onsite pinstriping, music, goofy Lowrider Bicycle race, 50/50 raffle. Food is availabe on site with cash bar inside. **
    Please no burnouts, no loud stereos, NO BYOB

2. djtwigsta

djtwigsta

You never know what might happen!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Where'd you get such a clear image of the magazine pages? Is that a scan? Just wondering. All I had was a crappy picture of the magazine that I took with my phone...

4. djtwigsta

djtwigsta

Yeah I scanned them ;) On my facebook... you were tagged in them...

5. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

FREE SHOW!

less than a month away! we got two bands booked, down to the well & robot clean (the merrimack valley's premier Misfits knock-off band), but will have a third for the show. music starts inside the bar around 1.

also there will be delicious homemade itiallin food for sale & of course cheap pitchers & booze.

vendors also welcome.

this an ACTUAL rain or shine event.

FREE SHOW!

Attached Files:

6. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

super stoked we got the jonee earthquake band booked today to round out the music!

Attached Files:

7. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

lil bumpski...less than 2 weeks away. hope to see some hambers there:cool:

8. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

next weekend folks!

9. djtwigsta

djtwigsta

this weekend!!!!

10. HiFlow50

HiFlow50

I'm gonna try to make it to this one. Car, sadly won't be ready.

11. jmpowie

jmpowie

I think that was last year:confused:

12. djtwigsta

djtwigsta

It was but the one for this year is SUNDAY!!!!! OCT 21st!