Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kinda OT, thanks SA Barons!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zippeay, Dec 1, 2006.

1. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Well to make a long story short I'm in the Air force and was sent TDY to San Antonio and posted something about being there and wanting to do something. So, Chingo Bling and Crease from the Barons Pm'd me and invited me come hang out with them. It was awesome they took me to PNP with them "Which was awesome BTW" and I got to meet a lot of cool people. They also took me out a lot around SA to some bars/clubs there and forced me to drink Pabst and lone star. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to them for everything, it made my TDY go by a lot faster. Thanks also to coolair, he gave me a tour of Vintage Air where he works. That was cool to see how they make all that stuff. Thanks again guys -Zipp

2. Crease

Crease

We really enjoyed hangin with you. As you now know, the Barons are powered by PBR and breakfast tacos. Make sure that you PM us next time you're around.

3. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

You know it I'll let you know if I'm in town again. You guys need to come up to B-ville next year, I gotta a place for you guys to stay.

4. HRH

HRH

I might take you up on the Bonneville trip, I have wanted to go as long as I could remember. Any-who take care of yourself up there and I am sorry I couldnt make it out the other night to see you off, though that might of worked to your favor :D

5. Crease

Crease

I have been wanting to go for years now. I will most likely be taking you up on that.

6. HRH

HRH

I already called dibbs on that! Your on the frontside of the spooning at least! :D