Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kinda OT--Future rodder born, but not outta the woods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RustyRedRam, Jun 25, 2006.

1. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

So my best friend and his wife had a beautiful baby girl(not that I'm partial or anything) and I am the godfather. Well, little Clementine Noel was born 8 weeks premature and will spend the next six weeks in UCLA's neonatal icu unit. I'm extremely excited and yet still nervous each day, hoping that she gets stronger and stronger. To boot, her mother (my best friend's wife) had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor right after Clementine was delivered. Now all I can do is wait and pray that she gets stronger each day so she can go home and be raised in a hot rodding family. Looking at this little girl with tubes and wires all hooked up to her really puts life in perspective. If she is anything like her parents, she will have a strong constitution and in 16 years will be terrorizing Southern California in a rod.

Matt

2. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Ya big goofy ball of fluff..............

Here's to another girl rodder.......the God's know she won't be posing half nude in front of some smucks hotrod.

That schmuck will be posing in front of hers.:D

3. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

hay Matt I'll keep them all in my prayers, I am glad they have a pal like you to give a hand.

David

4. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good to hear mate, I have a god daughter too Im gonna build her a rod when shes old enough.

Brandy, Im a smuck where can I get a naked lady for my rod??............um, hot rod...............er........ car!!
    Doc.

5. Harms Way

Harms Way

Mom and Baby ( Dad too ) ,.... on my prayer list

6. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

:D Aussies.:D

7. ram-rod

ram-rod

our little prem baby turned 10 yrs old this weekend its hard to believe that ten years have gone by since a see through skun rabbit came into this world and gave us 9 weeks of worry till she came home
    "Come to think of it she is still giving us worries"

good luck the doctors are fantastic with what they can do all the best to you and yours Ian

8. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Hang in there, she'll get stronger each day. My niece was born at 28 weeks GA. She was less than 2 lbs at birth. She is now 5 yrs old, and terrorizes all of the neighborhood boys.

Doc.

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

my lil ABBY was born 8 weeks to quick!!!she did great and was out of the hp in 2 weeks...now shes 3and a half and is hell bent on controling the universe!!!!maybe she will do great and come home quick too.....prayers are here fer ya!!

10. rattlecanrods

rattlecanrods

Our prayers are with your friend and his family. That is a ton to go thru in a short period of time!! I could not imagine having our new little girl away from us for any amount of time let alone 16 weeks and on top of that having to worry about my wife as well!! That is too much...

Tell your buddy to keep his head up and let him know that within no time his family will be together back home in his arms.

Keep us posted.

11. Hey, so she red lighted - just has to work on her reaction time;)

You'll be posting pics of her hot rod stroller in no time.

Best of luck to her and her parents.