Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kevan sledge just got ripped off

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by magoozi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Vintage Roadside

Vintage Roadside

This one came up on Google, says they buy, sell & trade 1940s and up clothing - he might call them first:

Rob's Vintique
    <address class="adr"> 6510 Magnolia Ave
    Riverside, CA 92506
    </address> (951) 328-9800

2. hanginlow58

hanginlow58

Let me try this again,I'm selling at a swap meet this Sunday in Fresno so I will be on the lookout

3. that sure sucks,the double whammy! the stuff could be going overseas also as someone stated it could have been stolen to order.

4. torchmen49

torchmen49

.....anyone found at my place at night will be found there in the morning.

Fucken pieces of shit! So pissed to hear of Kevans break in, but glad to see he's got lots of eyes on the lookout. We'll keep our eyes peeled up our way too.

5. bushwacker 57

bushwacker 57

Going to SO -CAL for the TROMPERS SWAP SAT LONG BEACH ON SUNDAY will be looking. MIKE.

6. Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by Fivewindow Johnnie [​IMG]
    Find 'em, hurt 'em, make 'em understand it gets worse the next time.
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    "Next time" shouldn't even be offered as an option.....

X2!!! ^^^
    What a kick in the head for Kevan. This kind of crap was just one of the reasons I moved from Riverside. Hopefully, there's some HAMBers out in San Berdoo and Fontana (aka Felony Flats) that can keep their eyes open...

7. OLLIN

OLLIN

damn, this sucks. was it the cadillac speed stuff off his 32?
    if so heres a pic of that car.
    Good luck, BTT!

EDIT, these are cyclone heads. you said edmunds. I hope they didnt get these too!

Attached Files:

8. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

What a shame to hear. I hope someone steals some pieces off of them.

9. Cal-Paul

Cal-Paul

Not cool!!! Hope his stuff turns up

10. Like everone else says, really sucks!! Met him briefly one day thru Alex, as a fellow Caddy Guy, we had a lot in commen, lots of cool stuff. Be sure that Squeak Bell knows as he is a collecter too, they might try to sell to Squeak knowing he collects Cad/Olds stuff. Squeak is a upstanding Guy and would help in a New York second!! I agree, prob a Friend of a Friend, oh where did you that stuff was??? Thats what happened to me in Anchorage in 75. Reallyu hope you ge the Bastards!!!!

11. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Sledge, sorry to hear this happened to you buddy......I will keep my eyes open in Colorado and if find them first........Lights out!!

Tex

12. jwl53

jwl53
    from So cal

Man this sucks. Met Kevin and his wife a few times at a couple of car shows. Super cool people. I hope they catch this bastards. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

13. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

The intakes were for 331 caddy, one of them was off his model T.

14. Von Franco

Von Franco

FUCK I just got on the HAMB and read this ,KEVIN and his wife are cool people, I'll keep my eye open here in Nuevo, for you man... Sorry to here this shit......

15. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

i hate to say also but it was some one who came over and seen what he had. he was selling a lot of stuff on here right including that caddy? and no i'm not saying it was someone on here, just trying to remember who he is.

people think were dicks cause we wont let nobody come over to look at our cars and all the stuff we have but in this day and time u trust no one. i live on a dark street so we installed a parking lot light in the front yard that is about 16 ft up and it lights up all my front yard to the street and then we put another one right in the middle of our back yard to light up the rest of the half acre. i got four dogs that hate every race and all my neighborers. I've had border brothers pull up in the middle of the day on a Saturday and try to steel my trash trailer from my front yard and to boot my damn neighborer who i helped build his car just sat there and watched them try taking off with it the only thing that stopped them was it was to small for there ball and it kept falling off the truck. thats some sad shit to hear what happed to him.

16. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

This really sucks. Pomona Swapmeet is on the 17th this month. Post some pics and a way to contact you guys if the stuff is spotted. The people who took it might be stupid and try to fence it then.

17. This is bullshit right here.Kevin im sorry to hear this,these assholes are the scum of the earth and I hope they are caught and fuckin beat or worse!!!!!!!!

18. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Keeping an eye out and back to the top.

19. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

midnight bump

20. hudsonjoe49

hudsonjoe49

I am very mad and I can't believe someone has ripped off my friend and car club member. If I find the person that did this I will chop them up in tiny pieces, throw em in a blender until they have reached a nice puree. Pour them in my my engine. That way they can fuckin feel my speed equipment. Oh and if anybody nows intake Ed from the swapmeet circuit can you please give him the heads up about the stolen speed equipment. Thank you and take care. H.J.

21. SixFive

SixFive

Man this sucks. I would guess that this, especially the speed equipment, was stolen to order. Like they already had a buyer for it before they took it. Which makes it worse in my opinion. Doesn't sound like the actions of junkies looking for quick money for drugs.

I don't see anyone taking specific stuff like that and trying to sell it on the open market without having an idea of what it is and what it is worth.

I hope it is recovered, and fitting punishment served.

22. Like others have said, get some pics or info on identifing marks. There are a couple swap meets in the Phoenix area this weekend, would like to know what to watch out for. Caddy stuff is rare, but does pop up around here often enough not to stand out.

23. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

Sorry to hear this news Kevan.

I hope the HAMB communtiy can come to your aid on this matter, and find the missing goods, and the perps who committed this crime.

24. devilscustom

devilscustom
    from Sweden

Sorry to hear it ,hopes you find them and that bastards gonna paid ...........

25. 31whitey

31whitey

This seems like an order... some cad speed stuff, a von franco and clothes for the lady.

May be jealous haters, or filling and overseas list.

Who were the biggest losers ever at your house...male and female.

Find there sketchiest friends... and its a start.

26. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Sad news, met Kevan and his lovely lady at Kiwi Kev’s pig roast,

Kevan hope you both get all your stuff back and the bastards that did it.

27. Don't turn this into an internet tough guy thread. Just help the man find his parts or the people who took them.

28. Read about this on Magoozi's thread about TCCA.
    This is some pretty ballsy shit to pull, all the stuff is rare and will be hard to get rid of. Will keep an eye out up here for the parts and the clothes. Sorry to hear that this happened when someone is going thru a bad luck run.
    Find these fucking scumbag thieves and string them up

29. RacerRick

RacerRick

Motherfuckers who do shit like this need a chainsaw enima!

30. 52pig

52pig

Eyes are open in the San Francisco Bay Area.
    Thieves will rise in tough times and fall when the tough times catch up.