Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kent Fuller Axle Fabrication Article?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stan292, Oct 10, 2008.

1. stan292

stan292

Gang -

Quite some time back aV8 posted a "how-to" article showing chassis guru Kent Fuller's technique of forming a dragster axle using the "sand-filled" tube bending method.

I've tried find it here using the search feature, but without any luck. I'm wondering if there's a chance one of you still has that article that you could share with me - or if someone can point the way for me to access it here on the HAMB?

I'm getting started on welding up a tube chassis for a 60's-style altered roadster and can't seem to find anyone around my local area (southeast Nebraska) who can make the wide-radius bends I want. It seems like the sand-filled method might work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

3. 22rdstrguy

22rdstrguy

4. 49willard

49willard
    from Maine

I spent a super afternoon/evening just talking with Kent at his shop about 2 years ago, What a neat guy! Has anyone heard if he attracted backers for his flathead powered streamliner? It was reasonably far along when I saw it.