Register now to get rid of these ads!

KC Car clubs

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Hey I'm sledz,
    I have enjoied the HAMB for the last few months from the cover of darkness and am now awaiting my password so I can be a bonified member of th HAMB.
    I am wonderinf if anyone knows of any good car in the Kansas City area?
    Also how long has the Hamb drag been going on in southern in southern Missouri? I pulled the all I want for my birthday card with the wife and will be able to attend this event. Anyway I figure Ryan might be the best help for the KC club information.
    Ryan, is design you day job?
    I work for a design firm a block off of 17th and Broadway.
    Anyway I hope this was enough of an intro for y'all.

sledz

Keep the greasy side down! <font color="orange"> </font>

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You shouldn't have to wait for a password. You should get it as soon as you register.... What email address did you register with? Email me...

3. KCTA Chris

KCTA Chris

Welcome Anonymous,
    Most the KC area clubs are pretty street rodding kinda clubs (participation rules, monthly meetings and such). I lone wolf'd it for last 15 years. Got a group of about 6 friends we all go out running, but could care less if we make the big cruise night or even go all together. Guess you can call it a club, but we wouldn't. Like it better that way, just an opinion.

Also might want to post in the HAMB board, think were trying to keep questions and suggestions more about the HAMB structure.

4. KCsledz

KCsledz

Hey thanks Chris. I'm bonified now. Got the registration bug worked out!

KCsledz