Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kansas Newbie Here...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tgfly, Dec 7, 2020.

1. tgfly

tgfly

I've been able to learn a lot here (lurking) on my first early Ford project, a 37 pickup. But I never joined until now. Finding parts is obviously a challenge and I finally recognized there are classifieds here that will be quite helpful. Looks like I need 10 posts before I can participate in the classifieds. Hoping to learn more as I go, and continue moving this project towards completion.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Welcome TG, post some pics of the 37 when you get a chance.

3. tgfly

tgfly

Thanks for the reply B Bay (as in Buzzards Bay). I purchased this project primarily for my disabled brother who loves 35-37 Ford trucks, for something we can do together. Its definitely a project that someone else started and gave up at some point. Photo attached as we purchased it. We have the frame complete (photo) and are currently working on getting the suspension / brakes back under it now. Long way to go. This will be an occasional driver, not a restore. 37 ford.jpg IMG_2130.JPG .

B Bay Barn and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. Lil32

Lil32

welcome from Aussie

5. tgfly

tgfly

Thanks Lil 32. Appreciate the welcome all the way from Australia! That looks like Billy Gibbons in the photo with you. Beautiful car!

6. Chicster

Chicster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Missouri H.A.M.B.ers

Welcome from Missouri.

7. tgfly

tgfly

Thank you Chicster! Cool pickup!