Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Hi Glenn here...I'm a FNG(Frickin New Guy) from Salina, Kansas. I drive a wild ass Pro Street 41 Willys. During the week I turn wrenchs for Salina Fire Department. I am 5 years away from retirement..then watch out..Anyway I just got back from a road trip in the Willys and am tired. Ya All can contact me any time...I dig talking HOT ROD...LATER........Glenn:cool:

2. From one FNG Kansan to another WELCOME. Don't know if you saw the post for the BBQ in Abilene today. Looks like quite a few from the area went. I couldn't make it though, sick wife and tons of school work. Where do you race that Willys? Check out the HAMB drags in Aug. if you can too. I'm not sure about pro street racing then though.

3. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

My road trip in the Willys WAS to Abilene...GREAT TIME...sorry you couldn't make it..I haven't raced the Willys at a strip yet...Some street racing OOOOPS did I say that!! The Willys is getting crazy fast on the street with each mod. The guys at Abilene did suggest the H.A.M.B. drags...we'll see.....Later

4. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Bub,

I'm sure glad you didn't challenge me to a race over there at Abilene, I'd still be caughing up your dust.

Good seeing you there, and you've got one might fine machine Glen.

HellRaiser

5. mongo51

mongo51

Heck dad I'll still out drive ya.The Willys just seems fast.Your getting old.Just kidding see you this weekend.love ya
    jeff

6. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Welcome, it was great hangin with you both last weekend.

7. mongo51

mongo51

See you next weekend oakland.

8. Sir X Loin

Sir X Loin

Street racin' fireman? Hell yeah! Welcome man!

9. mongo51

mongo51

Ya it runs in the family.