Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kaiser photoshop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jstorm, Apr 7, 2007.

1. jstorm

jstorm

The deals are made and it looks like i own a kaiser. I wanted to see if some of you could do some photoshopping for me since i kinda suck at it. Definetly want a chop top and lowering. Maybe skirts, copper or root beer color with silver top. shaved handles or just go crazy and let your imaginations run wild. im open to anything.

Attached Files:

2. daddy-o63

daddy-o63

car looks good to me,why not just lower it,looks too nice to cut up,but ive been wrong b4

3. Builtforsin

Builtforsin

I don't believe the one he pictured is the one that he owns, he's more looking to see what the photoshop guys can come up with.

Personally I've always liked the way that those model Kaisers look stock. Fully restored they look great and they are such a unique body style that modiications are not needed, in my opinion at least. They look good customized too though, chopped and lowered and all that.

4. draggin ass

draggin ass
    BANNED
    from hell

ok- chopped, sectioned, rear shortened, front grill changed, hood lip molded, front bumper shorted/brought in, shaved, nosed and decked.
    [​IMG]

5. Carpet Bomber

Carpet Bomber
    from Minnesota

6. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Hows this?

Attached Files:

7. Did they make a 2 door of those?

8. Builtforsin

Builtforsin

Yes, but they are pretty rare, most were 4 doors. A few (about like 800 I think) came with superchargers too.

9. Roddingron

Roddingron
    from NE PA

It's not a photo shop, but here is a sketch of a "custom" 55 Kaiser that is going to be the art work used on the front of the Wheels of Time Rod and Custom Jamboree tee shirts. This still needs some tweaking, but you get an idea what it will look like.

The car had the doors stretched, lowered (of course) and the roof from a late 90's Lincoln Mark VIII while still retaining the unique Kaiser windshield. Also the headlights are the early 60's Mercedes euro style headlights.

[​IMG]

Every year, a good friend and myself are responsible for the artwork for our shirts and we always try to come up with something diffferent...I think a Mark VII Kaiser qualifies as different

10. Jdee

Jdee

Mild

Attached Files:

• ks2.jpg
      ks2.jpg
      File size:
      22.6 KB
      Views:
  11. SOFAKINGMESTUP

SOFAKINGMESTUP
    from Las Vegas

12. Zumo

Zumo

Two tone metal flaked silver on top copper on bottom
    Mild Chop
    Shaved door handles/emblems
    Lowered
    Lake Pipes
    Radir Wheels
    Spot lights
    Moved/Added trim
    Slanted B pillar
    Larger back window - Might have to get from a late model hatch back car or I thought you could go with "split window" design out back with 2 rear windows from a 1940 Chevy Deluxe

I like Roddingron's idea for the front end treatment.

[​IMG]

13. jstorm

jstorm

Lovint them all so far, alot of great ideas. Sorry i once again forgot to mention this was not the car i got but one i found. I wanted to use it to photoshop since it was complete and a nice photo to work with.

14. Meddler57

Meddler57

Sorry not photoshop but here's a 54 2door I had a-while back. Stock body just lowered a bit.

I would love to see pics when you get started/finished. Kaisers are fun cars to be in. Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. sololobo

sololobo

What a cool RARE car, please don't chop that perfect top. That car is a TRUE fctory custom, some subtle touchs and enjoy driving it, value goes out the window modifying this classic bad boy. My2 cents. Love it!!!_Sololobo

16. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

When is the last time you saw a convert. This one was at the Lincoln, NE swap meet this March.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. jstorm

jstorm

Right now im gonna get it running and drive it for the summer. Next winter i plan on doing some custom touches to it.

That convertible is a rare car, i would love to have it.

18. Here are some shots of a Kaiser built by Joe Garcia of the Drag 'N Shop in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Attached Files:

19. I know it isn't hamb material but it's beautiful work,and i believe it was a 4 dr.

20. Zumo

Zumo

I don' think I have ever seen one of these cars and if I did I didn't know what I was looking at. I really like the lines of the 54-55.

21. jstorm

jstorm

Is there a website for them? i would like to see more info on that car.

22. Gremlin325

Gremlin325
    from Howell

The scallops are a little out of perspective but I tried...<br /><br />[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  23. 72sst

72sst

Google Kaiser-Frazer club.:)

24. DeS

DeS
    from Finland

I can't/don't know how I can copy a pic from other thread but use that search and type "Bottrop 2005" there is a pic of my chopped and twodoored K. One possibility for roofline, don't know is it goodlookin but one possibility

25. GaryC.

GaryC.

Here's my shot at the Kaiser.

Attached Files:

26. this one used to belong to a friend of mine. the pic really doesn't do the car justice. i stole this pic from rikster's site. the guy that built it claimed the top was turned around backwards and chopped.

Attached Files:

27. huffreport

huffreport

Go here:

http://www.huffreport.com/archives/kustoms/ladyk.htm

His car is pretty amazing... I've talked to him about selling it to me, but so far, no deal... I suspect the shipping charges to the US would eat me alive.. I have a '54 Manhattan, and I absolutely love these cars. You should think twice about chopping it, as you have an EXTREMELY rare car there in the 2 door form... I'm not saying DON'T, just be sure you have what it takes to carry the project through all the way. I have seen far too many cars ruined by guys with good intentions. You see them all the time on eBay. I'm not saying you are like that, as I have no idea who you are, or how you are. I would just hate to see such a great car ruined... Just my $0.02 worth for the night.

Kevin

28. jstorm

jstorm

Youve got good advice. Even before you posted i decided to drive it awhile with the stock roofline and then decide from there. See what else i need to do before cutting it.

29. blah blah blah...........:rolleyes:
    When you gonna come get this turd? :D

Amazing........I offered up this car twice here on the HAMB and no takers(well, one, but something happened with him at the last minute)....now it's freakin' rare :eek:

Corey, I'm honest-to-God glad you're gettin' it, cause I truly believe you'll do something with it(I just don't have time :()

Make me proud, brother :D

30. jstorm

jstorm

Hopefully this weekend if all goes right. I am so cranked to get this thing rollin, i cant wait to cruise it around. I have done more research on this car then any other car i have ever owned, im addicted to Kaisers now.