Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Justin Chole Maryland Area ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MERCURYGUY, Dec 1, 2020.

1. MERCURYGUY

MERCURYGUY

I was looking for a lower fender piece for my 51 and a fellow Hammer told me to contact a Justin Chole ( i misplaced the hammers name) His E-,mail is [email protected] He said he had the part I needed and sent me a photo of it, I ordered the part and asked him if he had paypal. He said he did and gave me that info. When I put it through it was processed but went to a woman's name. Paypal said he did not have his own account but it could have been say his wife or girl friend. I became some what concerned and contacted paypal and learned that WHEN YOU SEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS THEY WILL NOT HELP IN ANY DISPUTE (NEVER KNEW). I send this back to him and he kind of copped an attitude but I told him I was only passing backing what Paypal had told me. He said he would send out the tracking number. I never received it and my last two E-mails have not been responded to. I know it was thanksgiving time and with so many people sick I do not want to make a final judgement. Does any out there know tis guy or have dealt with him Any help appreciated MERCURYGUY ( PS MAYBE I HAVE BEEN HAD IF SO I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT OTHER HAMMERS ARE NOT

2. Is a lower fender piece a steel patch panel ? Guess the total amount all adds up with the current postage rates. It pays to read all the scam threads too.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Scam....you've been had.

" a fellow Hammer told me to contact a Justin Chole ( i misplaced the hammers name) "

Too bad you can't recall who the fellow HAMB'r is that told you to contact Justin Chole so we can ban him.

HOW did he contact you ?

Did you post your phone number - that's a BIG Mistake.

Scam....

Sorry man - hope it wasn't much money.

54vicky and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. adam401

adam401

Yeah you got burnt bro. Let a moderator know the name of who contacted you so they can ban him. No doubt he'll be back under 10 other names though.

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member