Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Just wondering...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigalturk1, Jul 26, 2017.

1. bigalturk1

bigalturk1

I'm a Biker and a car guy (2000 Softail Nightrain & 41' Willys), whenever I travel I bring my "Harley owners Group" Map and my NSRA "Fellow pages". If I run into a mechanical problem on either vehicle I'll make a call to the fellow pages. Bikers & Rodders seem to be from the same "Mechanical tribe" & I've never had a problem if I needed help while on my MC or in my Hot-Rod (I been "On the road" since the early 70's).
    Just wondering... Has HAMB ever thought of starting something similar to the "Fellow pages?" PICS 012.JPG upload_2017-7-26_6-2-2.jpeg

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Normally. All you have do here for help is give a location and voice the problem here on the H.A.M.B.
    Many have been helped this way.

Bigblue61 likes this.
  3. Gman0046

Gman0046

I never leave on a road trip without the Fellow Pages. Fortunately I've never had to use them.

4. Bigblue61

Bigblue61

What Petejoe said.
    Just post a location here and help is on the way unless youre in bumfuck Egypt

5. metalman

metalman

Fortunately I've haven't had any trouble on the road but I have on several occasions helped Hambers stranded around here. A quick post and generally help is on the way. With smart phones becoming the norm it's even easier.

6. squirrel

squirrel

The Fellow Pages is such a....traditional....way to get help.

I used to carry one with me, 25 years ago. Never did use it, either.

7. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I think there used to be one from the HAMB, many moons ago.

lurker mick likes this.