Register now to get rid of these ads!

just lost my beutifull sister

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Sep 12, 2006.

1. My condolences to you and your family for your loss. I know that empty feeling all too well and am saddened to hear it when others are hurting the same way.

Bryan

2. My condolences to you and your family for your loss. I know that empty feeling all too well and am saddened to hear when others are hurting the same way.

Bryan

3. lonely king

lonely king

my condolences brother.....will pray for your familia..

4. choppedndropped

choppedndropped

These fine people have said so much, As soon as Im done typing this I will pray for comfort for you and your familly. Im certain your Sister is in the best hands. God Bless you my brother!

Jeff

5. T-Roy

T-Roy

Jesse, really sorry to hear of your loss bro. It's tough to find the right words to say to someone after losing a loved one... Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

This has got to be the most tight-knit message board around. Very cool to see so many show their thoughts and encouraging words to someone in need...

-Troy

6. Kustm52

Kustm52

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Brian

7. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

8. I also have a younger sister.......can't even imagine her not being around. I feel for your loss.

9. 62cadd

62cadd

Hey brother don't know you, but I am familiar with your loss, lost my 17 year old brother a few years back to a drunk driver, my prayers go out to you and your family.. God bless.

10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

God bless your family and our prayers are with you.

Cob

11. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

You have our thoughts and prayers. God bless.

12. every morning, i open my shop, i walk in, sit at my desk turn on the screen, click on the hamb, read and cry like a kid, i cant do it in front of my sisters or mom,, i need to be strong for them, im the only guy in the familiy. here i feel like i have a few brothers that i never had,,,thanks,

13. garysgun

garysgun

I know how you feel as I lost both my parents and am now an orphan. The lost feeling never goes away, but eases with time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Gary M.

14. My condolences to you and to the rest of the family.

15. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Sorry to hear about this...My condoleces to you and your family.

16. v8minor

v8minor

So sorry for you Lordz ,I lost my sister Anne when she was only 6 to cystic fibrosis. I was only a kid ,but its never left me the sorrow I feel every time I think of her. All the best and keep strong .. Cookie

17. Sticks

Sticks

Sorry to hear this sad news. I to did lose a sister at a very young age. She is missed very much. It is heard to put this to paper at this time. Stay strong.

Sticks

18. CGkidd

CGkidd

Sorry to hear about your loss. I have a younger sister and couldn't imagine what it would feel like. My condolences go to you and your familiy.

Eric

19. banditomerc

banditomerc

My carnal,know that she lives forever in your memories.I to have shared in the pain you are feeling ,it never leaves,but the memories soften the blow.She is in gods hands.Que dios los vendiga a toda la familia

20. TbirdGirl

TbirdGirl
    BANNED

Im sorry to hear of your loss. I know Im new to the board, but my prayers go out to you and your family.

Take care
    Niki

21. hemifarris

hemifarris

May She rest in peace................................

22. My heart go's out to you and your family.

23. LOCO_LOUIE

LOCO_LOUIE
    from Ontario,Ca

my condolences to you and your family.may she rest in peace

24. chilimac

chilimac

I lost a wife to cancer so I know how much it hurts.I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Jeff

25. Rand Man

Rand Man

My mother died last year. I miss her, but I know she had a long and full life. My step daugher also died last year, at age 23 and that was a bad deal. My wife can't understand it and has pretty much lost her mind.

You've got to allow yourself to feel the pain, deal with it as best you can, and get on with life. There may be someone here and now that needs you to be strong. We can't change the past, no matter how hard we try. We can only change the future.

26. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now...

You and your family are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss, Jesse.

~Steve

27. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Do what Nads said holmes....Its a major part of who you are and may help ease the pain...I know how you feel...Keep your head up and stay grounded. If you have too reach out to your bros...I wish i could be there for you!
    If you need to talk hit me up

Dirty

28. at this point i want to thank all of you for all your support, never tought i would have some many poeple to care this much...
    some of you have sent my family donations to help us with the funarel expencives, and i never even met you, i dont know anything about you, but you are my brothers, thank you so much and my god bless you all

29. Jesse-I lost my older brother and my older sister-both in recent years......we were close too.
    Both always said they were never gonna get old and neither were 49 when they died.......
    I think life is precious and we should all live it like it was our last day.

I feel for your loss and believe your sister would be happy that her brother cared about her so much- to share his innermost emotions here with the HAMB to prove it.
    This place is much more than it appears to be, to an outsider for sure...we feel your pain....May God be with you and your family at this time.

30. 21tat

21tat

Condolences to you and your family. Keep your chin up.