Register now to get rid of these ads!

just lost my beutifull sister

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Deano

Deano

Sorry for your loss. Lost my sister a few years back.

2. guys, those of you who know me know what type of person i am, i was born in southlos, only boy with five beutifull sisters, i will open my doors to anyone,
    i treatevery guy i meet like a brother. becouse i never had any real bros,
    i build cars becouse it brings me closer.......damm i dont even now what i am typing right now...

3. guiseart

guiseart

so sorry dude... :(

4. I lost my 32 year old son to brain cancer two weeks ago and am still in a fog. I can relate to your empty feeling and my heart felt condolences go out to you......God speed the healing.

5. Kustomz

Kustomz

I lost a brother in September 16, 1994 and I never forget him. I don't think you ever really get over a loss of a loved one, but the good Lord gives us strength to carry on and cope with the feelings. Lost my Dad on August 25 of this year and I know how rough the days can be. Some good some not so good, but you just have to remeber that they would have wanted you to carry on no matter what. So sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Stan

6. JamesG

JamesG

My deepest condolences bro.

7. 00 MACK

00 MACK

Hang in there !You are a ruler. I remember every detail of every car you have ever posted a pic of! You have brought alot of enjoyment to alot of people.I am terrible sorry for you and your family. We are all here for you!!!Write any time!

8. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep

So sorry to hear about your loss. Keep your chin up an speak of her often.

9. bigken

bigken

Man, sorry to hear of your sisters passing. My condolences and prayers are with ya.
    God Bless you and your family.

10. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Very sorry for your loss and hang in there Bro.

11. nitro29

nitro29

I lost my younger brother 5 years ago and I still miss him. We had our moments but we still loved each other I know what you are going through and you have my thoughts and prayers Roger

12. hatch

hatch
    from house

Sorry to hear it....a good sister is the best thing in the world.

13. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

It was very hard for me to see my daughter and her brother go through angony when my oldest son died. I know the emptiness you have. I am very sorry to hear that we all have to go through this. Right now it doesnt mean alot but over the years the pain will not be a severe and it will at least be tolerable. A lifetime on earth is only an instant in heaven. You will be with her sooner than you can imagine. I pray for your whole family.

14. May God be with you at this time. My sincere condolences.

15. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

My families prayers are with you. Take care.

-scott noteboom

16. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

Sorry for your loss...

CC

17. Eisenfaust

Eisenfaust
    BANNED

Try to look at it/ see it this way when you can; "By now, she's seen Gods face." No Earthly being can even BEGIN to imagine how wonderful that must be... Keep the faith man... You'll be in our thoughts... - Eisenfaust-

18. rebstew187

rebstew187

prayers are with you.just remember she will always be with you even in passing.
    steve

19. sodas38

sodas38

Sorry to hear about your loss. I have two sisters and I couldn't imagine if they passed on especially anytime soon. My prayers are with you as well. I'm sure she is in a wonderful place right now looking down on you. :)

P.S.
    the H.A.M.B. rocks, this post to 3 pages means most of us do really care.

20. cadzilla

cadzilla

sorry to read about your sister . i have lost my dad my grandad and my sisters husband all in one year so i know what you are going through. let me know if you need some one to talk to some times helps . the pain is like a spike ball in your chest and after time goes by the spikes are rounded of but it is always there. i chaneled my pain and anger into my cars and worked through the night many a time just to get my mind of them and over time . it softens up . sorry tim

21. I am so sorry to hear about your sister......my thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

22. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Very SORRY to hear of your loss - my deepest sympathies. I never had a sister and always felt a void in my life - that was filled when I had my lovely daughter - the mere thought of losing her makes me shudder. Thanks for your words of advice - your wisdom is truely profound. I'm gonna go in and hug her again tonight.

Do know this - I truely believe your sister WILL (if she hasn't already) hear your words proclaiming how much you loved her. But I'll bet everything I have that she ALREADY knew that long long ago.

And keep those eyes peeled - I think you haven't seen the last of her....a bright sunny day,a cool breeze, kids eating ice creme, selling lemonade, playing hide and seek - you never know what scene will take you back to happier times. And while that may seem impossible to enjoy now - know that a day will come when you will picture her and smile at the thought.......

23. kentucky

kentucky

I'll pray for you all.

24. R-U-N-N-O-F-T

R-U-N-N-O-F-T
    from Missouri

Find your strength in the company of good people.

25. A32Flathead

A32Flathead

Sorry to hear your sad new's, stay strong & remember the good times.

I lost my Dad almost 2 years ago (this Friday in fact) and miss him every day, but the fellowship & support on here is amazing.

RIP.

26. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

Jesse, sorry to hear man... you've got a pm

27. Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm the youngest of 5 and always make sure I tell everyone how much I love them. Just drove 850 miles to see my oldest sister in Richmond, got lots of hugs and took many pictures, was worth every gallon of gas I burned and dollars I lost not working. My prayers are with you.
    JT

28. Dirty2

Dirty2

Our prayers are with you.

29. I have lost friends and relatives over the years but, the hardest loss was my Dad back in 1987. I don't know what it is going to be like when someday I am in your shoes and lose any of my brothers or sisters. It is not something anyone really ever gives thought to & you will be able one day to relate to and give comfort to someone else when they are in the position that you are in now. Take care and if you feel the need I would suggest finding a pastor or minister that you can just talk to. They have a way of helping you to find peace within. Sincerely, Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy

30. My Condolences...