Register now to get rid of these ads!

just landed here in my mayflower

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by welded78, Dec 21, 2010.

1. welded78

welded78
    from ct

Hi my name is joey im from n.e. CT .I am 32 and have spent more than half of my time here covered in grees gas or oil. I can realy never get enough when it comes to making a vehical my own. Much of my time has been dedicated to jeeps i realy enjoy exploring anywhere that is rarly traveled . This passion for jeeps has been sidelined a bit for last few years as my girlfriend and i have been getting more and more involved with anything old well for us it seems to be the 30s- 50s.We restored a 41 farmall a and that pretty much hooked us as that project was coming to an end we started car hunting and found a nice 1950 plymouth special delux and we are very in love with it or i should say her we call her betty. We have started to strip betty and within a few housr i couldnt help myself i had to pull all the door handles and have shaved the rear ones . the h.a.m.b seems like an awsome group im proud to be part of. I cant wait to see what summer has in store for us.

2. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome from Maryland...........you found the right place

3. big bad john

big bad john

........Welcome....enjoy the ride on the H.A.M.B......Big Bad John

4. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Welcome from your own back yard. Nice intro.

5. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

6. oldman2

oldman2

Hey Joey, welcome to the site, and take good care of betty.

7. Welcome from Des Moines, Iowa!

8. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands! Good to see yet another Plymouth here on the Hamb. Enjoy!