Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just joined from Ms

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 47coe, Jun 14, 2013.

1. 47coe

47coe
    from Clinton Ms

Well after looking through this site for years I decided to sign up and enjoy the fun, My current project is a 47 Chevy COE, It was built in early 2000 by a guy name Tom in Pubelo Co..That is all I know so far, I would love to find the guy and ask him some questions..It is sitting on the stock chassis with mid 80 truck front clip and 12 bolt rear, vintage air, small block,and automatic trans.
    I have been trying to buy it from a guy in Vicksburg Ms where it has been parked for 7 years and he finally decided to lrt it go about 2 months ago, I have gone through all the brakes, fuel, plumbing and wiring since bringing it home, working on the interior now. It has a 3 in chop and 10 in strech done on the cab and is rust free..last picture was sent to me by someone who drove it in 2001 before Tom sold it...The picture with the MG sitting on it is how it has been sitting since 2003 in Vicksburg Ms,

Attached Files:

2. 1946chevytruck

1946chevytruck
    BANNED
    from london ,ky

3. Welcome from CT! I like that Truck.

4. welcome to the board ...

loving those COEs ....

any more photo(s) of them =)

5. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC! awesome truck!

6. 47coe

47coe
    from Clinton Ms

I have a couple of other trucks in the barn, listed in the classified, 45 1.5 ton 29k miles, and a 46 Rat Rod kit..

Attached Files:

7. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

welcome from south louisiana

8. 28TUDOR

28TUDOR

Welcome to the HAMB!

9. Jzcon

Jzcon

Very cool! A buddy just bought the same year. nice look with the extended cab.

10. They come in kits?
    Thought they were best in traps.:eek: