Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just another FNG

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Captain Obvious, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

I've been here before, It's been a while and I had a different name but I never made much of it. So I'm back. I got into this "traditional" hot rod and kustom stuff about four years ago, when a certain beautiful little lady told me "you got to check out the Round Up" so I went to see. Until that point all I saw were the muscle cars, I had a Firebird, a Cutlass and an old Belvedere, but I was getting tired of the lawn chair car shows, the numbers that had to match, and the time slip comparo's. I just wanted to drive, and at the Lone Star Round Up that's what I found. I set out to find my car and ended up with a nice little 50 Chevrolet. The past year I have been deleting it's Goodguy's style and been making it more era appropriate, so gone are the 20 inch wheels and the ghetto-tastic stereo. This year was the first time I entered a car at the LSRU, and I had an absolute blast. No, I didn't build it, but I grind bugs into the windshield every chance I get. I've already met some great people around here,( Thanks for the BBQ Reggie )and I'm looking to meet some more. See you on the street.

2. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

Hey you any kin to Mr. Obvious? :D Welcome from Ky.

3. welcome captain..

4. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

welcome to the hamb from los angeleeze

5. 52 csb

52 csb

Would like to see some pics of yur 50 chevy. 52 csb:D

6. sasquatch alley

sasquatch alley
    from Fresno, Ca

Most of my other names can't be repeated in public. What was yours?