Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just a couple of photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Alfster, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Alfster

Alfster

I had to go to out on a job recently and found this neat garage setup. I just had to return and get a couple of photos with the modified.

Attached Files:

2. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Beauty! Love that 6 cylinder GMC.

3. ronrob75

ronrob75

That's cool...both the gas station and your modified..they fit together well

4. The Rocketeer

The Rocketeer

awesome find ! looks like a movieset ! I love it.

5. dirtyone

dirtyone

Wheeeeres Cooter .:)

6. deedster

deedster

7. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

I love these hobby shop deals. iv got a guy in my naiborhood who has something similar to this. hes got an old 27 or so roadster out front. hes probably on the hamb ill have to stop and talk to him one of these days.

8. Harms Way

Harms Way

Very cool pictures !

9. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Cool old station and modified.

10. Harms Way

Harms Way

I'm not real good at this, And my Son's tell me my computer is 2 days older than dirt,........ but I thought I would have a little fun with your pictures,.. and this is what I came up with.

Attached Files:

11. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

G'day mate,is that in the waikato?
    Did it look like this inside?
    [​IMG]

12. Alfster

Alfster

It's in Cambridge. No it doesn't look like that any more, but it could have in the past.

13. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

That gas station themed garage is sooo damn awesome. It sucks that gas stations aint like that anymore.All ya need now is a old coke machine that sells the lil glass bottles.

14. Alfster

Alfster

Very good. Thanks.

15. Alfster

Alfster

If you look close you will see a bunch of small bottles on the porch. Beer bottles that is.... :)

16. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

Hey,you shit the bed or something...(5 am post):). if you look in the pic I posted you can see a few empty wine bottles. I took that pic about 28 years ago.It was the real deal. An old black smith by the name of Neville Harris was third generation owner( 1830 they started in Business) .They had progressed from Horses to the Stude in the pic( bought new by his dad) ,that was the local taxi right into the fifties when he took the body off and hung it above the car.Made it into a truck and used it in his panel beating business.
    As you can see the old 'smithy' became the work shop and gradually got filled with shit,( including the '56 Holden to the left) so he worked outside. The place was filled with early panels ,all unused and hanging from the roof etc. One of the mates bought an unused '35 Ford truck cab from him.
    He never married until he was in his 70's and got hitched with a friend of my mother. He died about 6 months later and she cashed in everything ,including several Acres of prime realestate in Mangonui ( far north ,New Zealand) . The handle grips on his gas trolley are something kiwikev would come up with,they're suction cups from milking machines....like those dick enlargers you see advertised...:eek: