Register now to get rid of these ads!

junkyard/o.e.m parts...or..aftermarket???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redeyewelder, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Staying oem is always great but sometimes aftermarket has to be used due to the lack or shortage of parts. Either way as long as you build it properly it won't matter..

2. redeyewelder

redeyewelder
    from ten

fat junk is junk,,,, i buy donner cars and use everything,,, makes it alot easier at the parts house,,,, this thread was a lil more about the builders..and how they put stuff together,,,tats why i go to shows,,,to see the workmanship not the bolt together (speedway) glass p.o.s....tho i love speedway and other co... i love the inventioness of a build better,,,,who cant order a 32 in a box,,,, CUSTOM DOESNT COME IN A BOX!!!!!

3. caseyrod

caseyrod

4. Gman0046

Gman0046

After market parts made in China are junk and don't fit period. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't a clue. At least OEM parts fit. Nuff said.

5. Mo rust

Mo rust

My favorite saying is "Aftermarket parts aren't made to use, they are made to sell"