Register now to get rid of these ads!

Junk yard in Carlisle, PA?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Model A Vette, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Model A Vette

Model A Vette

Does anyone know of a junkyard in Carlisle, Pa at Wolf Bridge Road and Gasoline Alley just north of I-76?
    I spotted it on Google Earth.
    Keller's Used Cars?

2. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

If there is a junkyard in Carlisle then I am sure it is well picked over if they even have any old cars.

3. Model A Vette

Model A Vette

The satellite pictures show a few thousand cars. The phone listing says "used cars" but from the way they are parked it looks like they are WELL used!

4. Cadillac Andy

Cadillac Andy

I grew up and lived right outside of Carlisle most of my life. That junkyard has a ton of cars, but like SaltCityCustoms said, anything worth anything is mostly picked over. From what I remember of the place, they're one of the junk yards that don't realize they're selling old car parts and not diamond rings... That's been my experience with most of the junk yards in Central PA. Might just be because I'm younger, they thought they could pull a fast one on me.

5. Dyce51

Dyce51
    from Ohio

I looked at the satalite images and that bone yard is huge!!! Can't tell what all they got in there but they got alot...lol

Here is the name and address I got from the satalite...

Carlisle Auto & Truck Salvage
    10 Gasoline Aly
    Carlisle , PA 17013
    (717) 249-3486