Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jungle Pam picture thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 51 Hemi J

51 Hemi J

Love to hear from you Pam. I absolutely love your stories and the way you tell them. You are one cool Chick for sure!

2. doc540

doc540

I know as a kid for me personally there really was an "American Dream".

And Jim and Pam were a part of mine.

A race car, a real girlfriend, and the life of a drag racing gypsy on the road was about as good as it could get to a kid my age back then.

Apart from her natural beauty and her outfits, the thing about Pam was her being the real deal, nothing fake, nothing fabricated, nothing created by some slick marketing department. She was the girl a million guys wished they could meet.

And it's fantastic to see she still is real and "All-American"!

Pam, if you're reading this it's no coincidence that a couple of your most recent pictures have you throwing your arms wide open as if to say, "What you see is what you get and my heart's as big as Texas! (well, ok, I had to add that part)"

Thank God and my lucky stars I found one like you and married her!.:)

Thanks for being you.

3. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

cyco fish is a FNG that shouldn't be here with those kind of comments ! Has no class and I take it that he has no idea on what he is talking about either .

Pam I know you already know we , here at the HAMB are not like this person , nor do we accept these kind of comments and actions ! We all welcome any and all women with open arms . There are many great women racers of all kind and I have seen many great hotrods that were built by women too !

In my teens I had many models of Jungle Jim had them all on shelves .
    Jungle Jim & Pam were a first class team and many came to the races just to see them perform their magic on the track ! In my teen years we all wished we were lucky enough just to seem them both at a race . Jungle Jim was a great drag racer and a true showman to say the least . Pam was a big part of the team . She broke the ice for a women to be a huge part of a top racing team and walked down many drag tracks lining up Jungle Jim to race . Pam was a fox to say the least and was a true women in all respects ! Pam was and still is a very desirable women that is still very easy on any mans eyes !
    So whoever thinks anything else about Pam or Jungle Jim really needs to get a life and go back to Face book where you belong !

Pam , I really hope to see you at the 2011--US30 Reunion in York in , Pa. next year ! We miss you !

Retro Jim

4. mattlowe

mattlowe

:Dgotta love jungle Pam!:D

5. 1969sschevelle

1969sschevelle

[​IMG]Met Jungle Pam at NHRA this weekend. She was really cool! And signed my shirt!

Attached Files:

6. uc4me

uc4me

7. slammed

slammed

8. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

One hell of a woman.

9. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

I agree 100%

10. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

Did anyone get a pic of her at the Hot Rod Reunion?

11. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

Did anyone get a pic of her at the Hot Rod Reunion? I was told she was there. But I didnt see her.

12. check out mazommaz chrr page

13. Saw her during the cacklefest riding in a hotrod...that's as close as I got.

14. guitar man

guitar man
    from Tulsa OK

Wow.... Jungle Pam. The most perfect body...ever! :D

15. 76cam

76cam

Man She Is Awsome!!!!

16. deanss

deanss

what a smile, pam you are great, I am a newbie to HAMB, but after reading your posts, you need to write a book and make it into a movie!!! PLEASE post more stories, thanks from all of us motorheads

17. 59 brook

59 brook

yes she was there got to talk to her on sat got a pic or two of her ,got her autograph. at the dinner on friday night she actually left dave mc. speechless when he was asking her what is was like and she replied " you mean wearing shorts with no inseam ?" .I don't think there was a person there who was wasn't laughing at that one

18. GlassThamesDoug

GlassThamesDoug
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Got her Autograph at the CHRR 2010. Signed Free 8X10's of Jungle Jims Funny Car......She was real nice to talk to.

19. fanspete

fanspete

We saw her at the CHRR, my buddy, Scott, got her autogragh. I told her I didn't want anything from her, but I had a gift for her, a HAMB hat pin another friend made for me (1 of 2 in the world)! I told her how much we all love and appreciate her input here.
    Love ya, Pam!!!!!

20. :mad: Hey! I got nuthin? :D

21. bykerlad

bykerlad
    from australia

simply the best..................

22. RABs32

RABs32
    from new jersey

Found this shot on another site,and figured I'd add it to the thread.....Rich

Attached Files:

23. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

met her this weekend at capitol raceway,she was super cool,but there wasn't anything to sign on when i bumped into her so i missed out...next time:)

24. Jungle Pam

Jungle Pam
    from 19380

Cacklefest at the Doubletree. Fun time.

Attached Files:

25. concreteman

concreteman

26. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

Just my 2 cents worth.

First, Pam is still hot to this day. Watching her and Jim in years past was truly awesome.

Secondly, Jim was the man in my book. He was a class act and somehow reminds me of the Dale Earnhardt of drag racing back in his prime. I sometimes wonder when i see Jim's name somewhere what he would have went on to accomplish. He gave NHRA a certain amount of flash that even non race fans had to recognize. He was truly a legend and is missed by us die hard race fans.

I am also curious about something. Does anyone have any knowledge if all of Jim's old cars been accounted for presently or are there still some lingering around that have not been identified yet?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  27. Don't ya just LOVE that smile ... :D

28. sadams57

sadams57
    from indiana

here's a pic i did myself not long ago... wotta woman! ;)

[​IMG]

29. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Wow, that would sure make a nice T-shirt!!!

30. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

I'd wear one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.