Register now to get rid of these ads!

June 29,30,July 1 Maggie Valley NC car show and swap meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratnest, May 20, 2012.

1. just found about this today,called one of the guys putting the show on he said out of 600 swapmeet and vendor spaces 400 have already been taken.the swapmeet at Fletcher NC is the same weekend as this show looks like friday ill go to Fletcher and Sat and Sun ill be at the show in Maggie Valley.heres the link for the show in Maggie Valley

http://www.maggievalleyswapmeet.com/

2. bttt for the early monday morning group.....

3. thought i would bring this back to the top for one more look

4. up to the top one more time

5. The swap meets are getting like some of the shows lately,,they quit having the show in Maggie Valley and moved it to Fletcher..

Two swap meets are in the same area will cut down on vendors at both events,,,

I'll go to Fletcher on Friday. HRP

6. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

given the history of the AACA club that did the original show that moved to the ag center I expect this new should could but a real hurt on them. even though I'm not a big fan of mountaineer auto, I'll be there--it's 10 minutes from my dad's place versus an hour drive--I'll be in saturday. gotta pick my girl up from camp friday afternoon en route.

7. im going to Fletcher on Friday and Maggie Valley Sat.the Fletcher swap meet was a little off last year....hope its back to normal this year

8. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

so how was the maggie show. ag center was markedly smaller, but I still found some good deals. too lazy to drive out to maggie with the heat.

9. the swap meet at maggie valley had more of the stuff i was looking for,it was good for the first year of the show ill go back next year...

10. Tripple G

Tripple G

June 29th, 30th, July 1st was TWO weeks ago, oh well, couldn't have gone even if I knew in advance. Was getting the coupe ready for Columbus. Lived in Maggie for two years - sure do miss that place ..... retirements only 10 yrs. away:eek:

11. there will another one in Sept...