Register now to get rid of these ads!

Joplin Cruise Night

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RatRoy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. RatRoy

RatRoy

Does anybody know of a cruise or gathering of Hot Rods in Joplin Saturday night of the H.A.M.B. Drags???:confused::)

2. bigken

bigken

It will most lilkely be held in the Holiday Inn parking lot.

3. RatRoy

RatRoy

There was a cruise gathering last year a couple of miles away from the hotel. I heard about it on Sunday...Was all local people. Any Joplin H.A.M.B. people know anything about it. :confused:

4. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

Hotel parking lot

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Seriously dude, if you can't get your car fix in the parking lot then you need to quit now.

6. RatRoy

RatRoy

ZMAN, you need to get out more, there is always something new to see or do.;)

7. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

RatBoy I am getting out, to the tune of 1200 miles each way. If you don't get what the HAMB Drags is about, and what is going on in the parking lot, well then there is no hope for you and you should just quit. :rolleyes:

8. :eek::eek::D zman. This responce deserves a cold one! Come by and see me in the vendors area and I'll toss one your way!;)

9. RatRoy

RatRoy

ZMAN, lets stop this pissing contest now, I have been either Drag racing or Street Rods since 1957 so I am not likely to quit. I enjoy the parking lot all day Friday and Saturday after going to the drags. When we go to dinner I was simply wondering if there were some local Hot Rodders to meet and see their cars. I didn't ask you to go, enjoy yourself where ever you decide to sit, as will I. :D:D

10. littlericky

littlericky

I've had a couple of guys tell me that the HAMB drags at MoKan have been changed to the 25th. Are they just full of it and are they still on the 18th? Thanks!

11. RatRoy

RatRoy

Still on the 18th with good weather.....:):)

12. ryno

ryno

There very maybe
    There is a big p lot up on 32 nd st that holds a cruise I believe, don't know if its this weekend or not.
    But there is really nothing to see there,anything worth looking at with be at the hotel,Joplin sucks except 1 weekend a year

I live here and don't even bother to go to them.
    But to each there own,one less person to get in the way at the p lot party

13. RatRoy

RatRoy

OK Thanks, I was just wondering and you are correct, you can't beat the show at the hotel. We enjoy it each year. Just thought we might get to meet some of the local people that don't make it to the hotel..:):)

14. littlericky

littlericky

Thanks Rat Roy! I figured that the old guys didn't know what they were talking about.